The new CIAO oven is mobile move it between your garden, patio or terrace
- The CIAO oven is assembled without the need for tools.
- CIAO oven is made of refractory material like pizzeria ovens.
- Within 10 minutes, the CIAO oven’s temperature exceeds 300°C
- Bakes up to 30 pizzas and one kg of bread per hour.
- Can be moved easily.
CUPOLA Refractory Ovens
The CUPOLA’s shape resembles the domed wood-burning ovens used by traditional pizzerias.
- Wood-fired oven already insulated within the refractory.
- Operates in the same way as wood-fired ovens of the past.
- Wood-fired oven made of lightweight refractory and easy to assemble.
Forno Spazio MODULAR OVEN
The smallest modular wood fired oven available. This oven can cook up to 3 pizzas and bake bread, cakes and roasts. Shown with optional arch. The Punto Pizza oven can bake up to 3 pizzas at a time.
Gusto Indoor Oven
The GUSTO gives a traditional look ideal for your home and is the first wood fired oven designed exclusively for indoor use.
- Up to 8 pizzas in 15 minutes.
- The inner dome is made of thermal, light and robust stainless steel. The double ceramic fibre insulation retains heat for a long time.
- The cooking floor of the GUSTO oven is made of refractory material like pizzeria ovens.
- The GUSTO oven is available in two colours, Pearl and Pumpkin.